Own_animation

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Of handwritings and gift bags...

Hello:)
If someone askes me what is it that you hate about yourself,I could probably come up with a million things...Handwriting would probably feature in the top 20. But there are some things which cannot be changed and there are a few which can be but are very very difficult to,handwriting falling into the later category..and we have to accept those qualities and just move on. So I have now come to peace with my horrible handwriting and decided to show case that in one of my art projects...I know that wasnt totally necessary...yet I dared to do it!! :)

Also one of my good friends got me a fun DIY gift bags kit..I enjoyed doing the following simple and cute gift bags from that kit:)






1 comment:

  1. I always feel that there should be 'LIKE' button in the blogs too..so that we can simply click and express our admiration :) !!

    ReplyDelete