Own_animation

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Painting...

Hello:)
I do thing where I have pictures which I want to upload in my blog but I would be lost for words...
I woudn't know what to write ,how to describe it,should it be funny? or should I just give an explanation of what I have done and be done with it...
So I end up having this string of posts saved up in drafts with just half written lines and a series of images...
So if any of you are wondering how and where I am coming up with all these posts...Its just clearing my drafts..:)

These were just a few painitngs that I had made about 2-3 months back.


I dont know what was going through my head when I these paintings...I just used a few colours that I liked and did a simple design to connect them together...:)



I would like to name this shooting stars:) And for the record, I had come up with this all on my own and then I had a stinking feeling that this concept would definitely have been around for quite some time and I had to go ahead and google it to see if my instinct was right...and unfortunately it was...:( but never mind...I am still going to stick with the name:)

1 comment:

  1. Second painting is very nice.. Though its simple but very attractive....

    ReplyDelete