Own_animation

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Preparations- Ganesha Chaturthi(2010)




The preparations begin

The colours seem brighter


Designs are clearer


The lights are pulled out of the closet

Pendals and tents are pitched

People bring out their best jewellery

Idols are decorated 

Paintings are brought out

And we finally decorate the door to start the big day with a bang...

Note:
1. Ganesha Chaturthi is one of the important festival celebrated in my family and I really do enjoy watching the buzz and activity in my city during this festival.To know more about Ganesha Festival please click here

2. I made the Ganesha mirror painting and frame last year during one of the 2-3 week vacations I used to get during my college days...Boy!!!I really do miss long vacations:(

3.Did  some post editing for these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment